15 Tips For Losing Weight With Being Active At Home
The biggest challenge you need to overcome in order to lose weight is to lead an healthy active everyday life. Most of the people sit in front of the TV when they get home. Add that up to the hours spent in the office chair and the time spent in the car on your way to work and back home and you will see how many traps of inactive way of life are there in our daily routine. That is why we have collected some tips you can use in your daily routine in order to burn up to 1000 calories without going near a fitness club.
- Hide the remote controls at home. If you want to watch TV stand up from the couch and change the channel manually. Some people still remember that earlier we all did it that way, because of the lack of remote control devices. This tip concerns also every device in the house that uses a remote control – just forget about them and do it the old fashion way. Go to the device and push the buttons. They are put there for a reason.
- Do not use the mixer – beat your scrambled eggs with a fork or a whisk.
- Take down the laundry from wash-line one by one. A good idea is if that every member of the family did that himself. That way you will have a healthy family that helps each other.
- Cook with fresh vegetables and not frozen. A fresh vegetable need pealing, washing chopping before it gets ready for cooking.
- Move when you are cooking. Just turn on your player and dance to the music while you are cooking.
- Make the small renovations in your apartment yourself. For example you can repaint the doors, the wardrobe or the walls yourself – it’s really simple. You can even hang up the curtains on your own and you will still burn calories with getting up and down the ladder.
- Instead of calling someone who is in the other room, just to tell him something, go there. Don’t be lazy! That might save your vocal cords.
- Walk around the rooms while you are talking on the phone instead of seating in the comfortable sofa.
- Wash the dishes by hand instead in the dishwasher.
- Wash the car yourself instead of going to the carwash. That way you can even save cash.
- Put the most used thing in the kitchen on higher shelves. That way you will need to stretch yourself in order to reach them. After some time move them to lowest shelves and make a squat every time you need to reach something or to put it back.
- Leave your phone a several feet away from you (and not in your pocket) in order to stand up and get it when it rings.
- Don’t use the elevator. Climbing the stairs burns a ton of calories.
- Instead of ordering food to be delivered to you just go to your favorite restaurant and pick your food from there.
- Time your TV to remind you every hour that you need to stand up and do something active.